Kolab is an open community and welcomes any type of contribution! We are committed to enable and support you to adapt Kolab in any way that is helful to you. Just connect with the community and start contributing!
Over at Planet Kolab, we aggregate together the blogs of our community members, so you can easily read what they have to say. If you like your blog to be included as well, let us know!
The Kolab community uses several lists where development discussion takes place. Everybody is invited to subscribe to the mailing lists and join the discussion or ask for help. Passive reading is also possible via the archive. If you have not used mailing lists before, you might want to read about how to use mailing lists.
- Important Announcements email@example.com [subscribe] [archive] [search]
- English User Support firstname.lastname@example.org [subscribe] [archive] [search]
- German User Support email@example.com [subscribe] [archive]
- Portuguese User Support firstname.lastname@example.org [subscribe] [archive]
- Development Discussions email@example.com [subscribe] [archive] [search]
only developement, please don't ask for help here if it is not related to actual development of Kolab
- Source Code Commits firstname.lastname@example.org [subscribe] [archive] [search]
- Storage Format Discussions email@example.com [subscribe] [archive] [search]
The Kolab community uses IRC channels where you can talk directly with developers:
We would like to make Kolab available and accessible to everybody regardless of language spoken. Therefore, we encourage people to translate it into as many languages as possible. If you want to help with this, please you can do so easily at Transifex.
Here are some pointers to get you started.
The Kolab Wiki serves as a repository for collaborative document writing. It's constantly being grown and refined by the community. It's also an open system and everyone is encouraged to sign up and improve the existing content.
Attention: The wiki is currently outdated and scheduled to be replaced by a new one.