Here are some ideas for the kinds of contributions the community would appreciate:
- Help others. Give your assistance to others who want to understand and run Kolab.
- Test Kolab. Test Kolab Server and/or Kolab Clients: report bugs and wishes into our issue tracker or the development mailing-list.
- Translate. Help us to translate Kolab in your language. There's a project at Transifex for that.
- Report. Write about your findings from trouble-shooting or any other valuable information into the Kolab Wiki.
- Write. Contribute new text or polish the existing parts of the documentation. Ask on the development mailing-list for what needs to be done.
- Consolidate. Take information from the mailing lists and consolidate it into the Wiki.
- Fix. Help to repair problems. The issue tracker has many open items. If you feel competent, pick one that lies in your realm and solve it.
- Web development. Help us to improve this web-site.
- Feedback. Share your experiences, good or bad.
- Artwork. Design some nice media to promote Kolab.
Once you have an idea about where you'd like to get involved, head over to our information page where you can find out how to get in touch with the community.
In any case, it's a good idea to subscribe to at least one of the mailing lists and participate there.