How to delete a PayPal account
Deleting a PayPal account is important in some circumstances. We hope, you are familiar with the steps. We are here to help you if you have forgotten some of the steps. You won’t be able to close your account if you have any unresolved issue, such as pending transactions or a dispute. However, you are not also being allowed to deactivate your PayPal account from your mobile app. Today you will be learning the steps of deleting your PayPal account.
• Open the official web address of PayPal
• Go to the upper-right corner and click on Log In
• Make your PayPal account login
• Before you delete your account, you must verify it and transfer all remaining funds to your bank account
• Go to the upper-right corner and click on the gear icon
• Here you will get the chance of clicking on the Account icon
• Scroll downwards and find the Close icon
• Click on it and close your account
Get in touch with the customer support professionals elected by PayPal management if you need any further assistance regarding the same. Simply dial the customer support number and ask how to delete PayPal account. You will get assisted by the support professionals as they are not ready to leave any user unsatisfied.