iPhone Not Working 1-888-624-5560 (Stop Working)

• Who doesn’t have heard about I Phone? It is one of the smartest and leading smart phones making company in the world. With the time, it has made itself into a brand which has a name where everyone gets it’s recoginization. The best thing about the Iphone is their cool design, unique camera and great features which makes it ahead of its competitors. Each year I phone adds new features to its phone which makes it more user friendly, customized technology as well as enhanced features. But sometimes user do face problem while working on the Iphone. One of the common problem user faces is regarding how to comment on Youtube through iphone. One can take the help through Iphone customer Service or follow these simple procedure :
    • First of all, one has to open your IPhone.
    • Then go to the home button of the I Phone.
    • If you have the YouTube application then one has to click as well as open the application.
    • In case if you want to sign in then enter through your gmail account.
    • Then select or search the video one want to comment upon.
    • Then Tap on the 'Add a comment' button at the bottom.
    • Further one needs to bring upon the typing a comment section.
    • Now if one click at the small ‘X’ in the top left corner of the button if one need to go back.
    • Further write down the comment and then check mark the top right corner of the button if we are finished.
    • Again afterwards tap on the Post button in the top right corner in order to post the comment.
    Have you ever face problem regarding how to comment on the youtube then one has to cal at the [[I phone customer service]number(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwMRlIn_wLw)e ])r. They have an excellent technical support team which has a well advanced, technically skillful with having tons of experience to resolve any issue on immediate time without any delay.