how to change route on Google maps
Feeling desire situation to change the routes on Google Maps but don’t know how? This might be a tricky but not possible so keep patient and learn the best idea to change the route on Google Maps in less than no time. So Google Maps generally helps passengers in terms of resolving a number of problems instantly. Changing the routes on Google Maps might be the process of Google account helps to reform every detail within a second.
How to change route on Google Maps?
So you can drag and change the route in Google Map simply. For this kind of process, you must have registered your Google account on your mobile device that helps to complete the task of changing the route in less than no time. If you face an error meanwhile then you must have to be expert in dealing with the problems of Google Maps and go through the process in less than no time. Your concern will be perfect but for that, you must have to quite expert in understanding the process of changing a route on Google Maps instantly.
Following are the ways of helping you to change the route on Google Maps systemically:
· At first, start on your mobile device and go to the Google Maps app to tap Direction icon.
· Select the location and point in the Map to view the route already selected by you.
· Get the same steps with destination and touch wherever you want the point in the Map.
· Now tap the button to get the route and press next button.
· Check out the route you want to change to departure and arrival on Google Maps.
· You can just tap and hold to drag them to the location and get the auto-updated to new locations.
· A code will be showing that you have entered into the right field and then press on the finish button at the end of the task.
In case, you are not able to watch out the route in the Google Maps then you should feel free to get in touch with Google Maps customer service team that is available at a very short span of the time and provide the best help and information related to the Google Maps instantly.