How to recover Google account via https://g.co/recover?
It’s always a difficult task to remember the password of multiple email accounts whether it’s email or any other. And sometimes many situations come when users forget their email account password and if you are a Google account holder, then you may also confront this problem once in a while. Google provides multiple options or ways for password recovery. But if you have never ever performed the Google password recovery process, then you have to know about the complete information on it.
Follow the below steps to recover Google account:
- First of all, you have to visit the official password recovery page of Google via https://g.co/recover/
- Put your Google ID that password you want to recover and then click on Next.
- Type the last password if you remember or click on Try another way.
- Click on the option of the Send code where a verification code will be sent to your recovery phone number.
- Now you have to enter the received code and then click on the Submit tab.
- After that, you can enter the new password as per your choice into the given field and then re-enter it to confirm.
- Now click on Change password tab to finish the process.
These above-described instructions can help for Google Account Recovery and if you are not able to recover your Google account with the help of these steps, then you can directly contact the Google customer service team and get the valuable assistance to recover your Google account.